This Dual Master in Strategic Marketing is provided by the London School of Business & Finance (LSBF). It is a single programme that results in 2 distinct awards from 2 European institutions. The Master is a career-focused degree awarded by the International Telematic University UNINETTUNO, and the Master of Science is awarded by Geneva Business School as recognition of your technical proficiency in marketing.
With course delivery through the advanced online learning platform, you will have access to HD video tutorials, a library of research resources, professional and peer student networks, and student support, all at your fingertips, 24/7. And with the option of a pay-as-you-go fee structure, you can earn your degrees in as little as 18 months.
Duration and Fees
The Dual Master in Strategic Marketing programme is delivered through our accessible online platform, so you have the freedom to choose your own study schedule. We understand that our students are busy, as 74% of our students work full-time, and 84% are in senior and management positions. With flexible study periods ranging from 18 to 36 months, and four intakes per year in January, April, July and October, you study when it is most convenient for you.
The Dual Master in Strategic Marketing programme is offered at a competitive rate of £8,000, but our flexible student payment plan allows you to pay in instalments as you study.
- Strategic Marketing Management - Develop management-level skills in designing and implementing marketing campaigns, as well as effective audience targeting, and media channel selection. During this module, you will gain an understanding of the importance of separate marketing functions, critically engage with and evaluate marketing’s role from a management perspective, and assess marketing key performance indicators to accurately diagnose problems.
- Consumer Behaviour and Research - Develop and improve marketing strategies by analysing and evaluating consumer behaviour. Gain an appreciation and understanding of consumer psychology to assess patterns in the global market.
- Research Integrated Marketing Communications - Gain a critical appreciation of communication’s strategic role in successful marketing. Analyse the pros and cons of key marketing communications concepts, and evaluate marketing communications strategies employed by organisations in different contexts.
Choose from one of our four specialisations:
- Global Marketing
- Digital Marketing and Social Media
- Sales Management
- Luxury Brand Management
- This programme is designed to provide students with career-ready skills in:
- Marketing strategy development and evaluation.
- Understanding consumer behaviour and effective message development.
- Marketing communication strategies, and message development.
- Solving complex marketing issues by applying factual and theoretical knowledge.
- Mastering a variety of marketing management approaches and strategies.
- This programme prepares you for a possible career as:
- Marketing Coordinator
- Market Analyst
- Project Manager
- Head of Integrated Communication
“The course covers a lot of material relevant to the marketing field, as well as skills for communication and management necessary for professional working life. It was very easy to juggle both work and the studies. Even though we were very far away from each other, we still got that closeness through this platform and also through this group we created.” - Ann-Marie, Malta
“In developing countries people don’t always have the opportunities for good education, so this is the way they get better education, and learn with better professors. Everything was well-organised, it’s really nice that you can do it whenever you want, and it’s something very beneficial for your job.” - Maria, Bulgaria
“Each and every module taught me something new; this programme puts what you thought you knew into perspective. The things I’ve learned from this programme, I can apply in my everyday business life. It has given me a different perspective, not only in the field of marketing, but in business too.” - Ana, Romania