This program has four parts - university foundation, disciplinary foundation, disciplinary applications and integrative applications. Learners will receive foundational knowledge of all aspects of businesses and the way they operate as well as developing their writing, research and collaborative skills.
This program is recognized by the Accreditation Council for Business Schools and Programs (ACBSP) and will give learners useful insights into modern business practices and develop their critical-thinking skills to effectively analyze and interpret information to make better decisions.
- Use managerial and financial tools for business issues
- Research and analyze business systems, processes and functions in the local, regional and global contexts
- Apply contemporary methods to issues
- Create ethically and legally compliant projects
- Learn to communicate persuasively
- Learn to work collaboratively
Why study online?
- Access online study resources
- Fit studies around work hours
- Become part of a worldwide network of students
- Boosts yourself personally and professionally
- Learn from industry-experienced professors
Online study has many advantages, from flexible timetables to HD video lectures and access to online resources. You can fit your learning around other life commitments and get the same knowledge as those learning on-campus.
Online studying is becoming increasingly popular as learners can develop personally and professionally while obtaining an academic qualification.
The online program follows the same course structure as the on-campus alternative, differing only in delivery method and learners can fit their studies around other life commitments.
Course content is delivered via:
- Interactive videos
- Real case studies
- Contemporary and innovative study resources
- Contact academics via email/Skype
Tier 1 - University Foundation
- Accounting Principles
- Introduction to Business
- Mass Media and Society
- Principles of Microeconomics
- Principles of Macroeconomics
- Moral Philosophy
- Academic Writing
- Contemporary Literature: Drama and Narrative
- Foundation Mathematics
- One (1) science elective
Tier 2 - Disciplinary Foundation
- Business Environment
- Information Systems for Managers
- Communications Theory
- Marketing Management
- Organizational Behaviour
- Writing for Specific Audiences OR Advertising
- Three (3) electives
Tier 3 Disciplinary Applications
- Managerial Accounting
- Business Law
- Professional Communications - Written and Oral
- Research Methodology
- Human Resource Management
- Operations Management
- Three (3) electives
Tier 4 - Integrative Applications
- Strategy and Decision-making
- Business Capstone 1
- Business Capstone 2
Seven (7) electives from Tier 3 and Tier 4
Our staff have experience across the academic and business worlds and are experts in their fields. They nurture new talent by developing strong relationships with learners and ensure each gets what they need from the program. Due to their professional connections, they provide fascinating insight into the latest business events.