- Build a broad and detailed knowledge of latest theories and their applications within contemporary counselling and psychotherapy
- Prepare for a wide variety of careers in people-focused occupations in fields such as health, social care, education and business
- Gain a solid platform for further postgraduate study so that you can qualify to practise as a professional counsellor or psychotherapist
- Gain essential practical experience whilst on placement
- Learn from a team who are specialists in their therapeutic fields and whose research is shaping the future of the counselling profession
- Enrich your learning by drawing on our strong partnerships with employers and professional bodies.
If you would like to combine Counselling and Psychotherapy with another subject, consider our Joint Honours course.
Our BSc (Hons) Counselling and Psychotherapy Principles and Practices will build your personal and professional skills so that you are fully equipped for career success.