The Faculty of Business and Law at De Montfort University (DMU) offers a wide range of industry-aligned postgraduate courses. Through a combination of theoretical and practical learning, our courses aim to provide you with a platform to enhance your career prospects. Within the Faculty there are two Schools:
Leicester Castle Business School (LCBS)
LCBS takes an innovative approach to learning by giving high calibre students from around the world the skills needed to succeed in the 21st century. Courses have been designed with employability in mind, you will learn from experienced academics and business and industry leaders, who bring their wealth of knowledge to their teaching and will challenge you to think critically and globally. You will also have access to high levels of support to help you prepare for your future career.
Leicester De Montfort Law School
Since its formation in 1989, Leicester De Montfort Law School has provided the training needs of those entering the legal profession. The School offers you individual careers advice, support and the opportunity to be involved in pro bono work. All the while learning in a friendly and nurturing environment, with a dedicated team boasting practical experience and invaluable links with both commercial and traditional practices.
You will also benefit from our fantastic facilities including an integrated law library, mock courtroom and client interviewing room.
Why you should choose to study with us:
- DMU Graduates have gone onto roles at E.ON, PwC, Mattel Inc., Deutsche Bank, HSBC and KPMG
- Be part of a thriving, international community that benefits from the many nationalities and cultures of its students and staff
- Benefit from strong links with major professional bodies such as ACCA, CIMA, CIPD, CIM and CMI, offering recognition and significant exemptions from professional courses across a wide range of subject areas
- You may have the opportunity to take part in a DMU Global international trip
- Gain practical experience through our modern facilities including a Bloomberg Trading room and a mock courtroom.
We hold regular Postgraduate Open Events and Online Chat events, which provide you with opportunities to discuss your options with our current students and academics. Visit our website to book your place.
For more information please contact us using the details below:
T: +44 (0)116 2 50 60 70